Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kessie's First Birthday Smash Cake

It is hard to believe that Kessie will be one March 19th.  She is my youngest grandaughter.  She is such a good baby and rarely cries. I made her a smash cake for her first birthday pictures.  I also made her a tutu outfit and a buble dress with bloomers.  I thought we were doing good.  She took a morning nap...but woke up with a bit of fever.  She is teething so I gave her a bit of Tylenol.  She woke up feeling better and after lunch took another nap.  I really thought we were doing good then.  Two naps and we were ready for picture.  WRONG!  When we went to get her pictures made, she did not cooperate and cried.  That is so not like her.  I am afraid she is getting an ear infection.  So, we rescheduled her pictures and I stuck her cake in the freezer.  I snapped a few pics before we left. 

I owned and operated a specialty cake shop for a couple of years and sold it last year due to health issues.  I really miss it some days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment